Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd., is a mega integrated Oil refining and marketing company with Gross Sales of r 1,88,131 Crores and 267th position in the prestigious list of Fortune Global 500 Companies during 2011-12.HPCL accounts for about 19.96% of the market share and about 10% of the nation's refining capacity and also operates the largest Lube Refinery in India producing Lube Base Oils of international standards, which accounts for over 40% of the India's total Lube Base Oil production.
Eligible candidates will have to appear for the GATE - 2013 in below mentioned disciplines.
Age : Maximum 25 years as on 30th June 2013
The selection process will include the marks obtained (Out of 100) by the eligible candidates in GATE 2013 (discipines mentioned below), followed by group discussion and personal interview of the candidates who qualify in the GATE paper and have been shortlisted category wise for the GD and interview.
Qualification : Minimum educational qualification for employment in above mentioned positions are:
|Discipline||Prescribed full time degrees in Engineering|
|Mechanical||Mechanical, Mechanical & Production|
|Electrical||Electrical, Electrical & Electronics|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication.|
|Instrumentation||Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics.|
* Candidates (belonging to General and OBC-NC category) should have secured minimum 60% marks in qualifying degree examinations. It is relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
* Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor‟s degree in engineering/technology in the above mentioned disciplines (full time regular courses only) from recognized Indian Universities/ Institutes.
* Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August 2013.At the time of applying Candidates (belonging to General and OBCNC category) should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks upto last semester examinations. It is relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
1. Candidates have to register themselves and appear for GATE -2013
2. Online Registration for GATE-2013 shall commence on 1st September 2012.
3. Last date for Online Registration for GATE-2013 is 30th September 2012 (23:00 hrs.).
4. From 5th December 2012 onwards, candidates’ GATE-2013 Admit Cards will be available on GATE online Application Interface. The GATE Admit Card shall contain their GATE 2013 Registration number.
5. For details on GATE -2013, please visit http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in/gate2013
For details on GATE -2013, please visit http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in/gate2013
HPCL Website www.hindustanpetroleum.com
more info on HPCL Career Page
The candidates will receive their GATE-2013 Registration number printed on their admit card. On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply to Hindustan Petroleum on-line. The relevant link will be made available from 24th December 2012 at the Careers Opportunities‟ link of Hindustan Petroleum Website www.hindustanpetroleum.com.
Commencement of Online submission of GATE Application : 01 Sept 2012
Last date for Online submission of GATE Application : 30 Sept.2012
Last date for receipt of hard copy of Online GATE Application at respective GATE Offices : 08 Oct 2012
GATE Examination (EE Paper) : 10 Feb 2013
Announcement of GATE Results : 15 Mar 2013
Last date for online registration of application by candidates for HPCL : 14 February 2013
GATE 2013 - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2013
HPCL is a Government of India Enterprise with a Navratna Status, and a Fortune 500 and Forbes 2000 company, with an annual turnover of Rs. 1,32,670 Crores and sales/income from operations of Rs 1,43,396 Crores (US$ 31,546 Millions) during FY 2010-11, having about 20% Marketing share.