Thursday, March 21, 2013

Golden Career in Malabar Gold , Walk-in 23rd March 2013


Malabar group is a preofessionally managed corporate business group engaged in the retailing of gold,Diamonds,Precious Stones, Platinum, Silver and premium branded Watches. The group with strong foothold in the property development industry is into commercial and residential projects. Our corporate culture and work environment is based on the principles of trust, transparency, teamwork and integrity. The efficent employees withproven track records have the opportunity to reach topmost positions in the organization.As part of our expansion plan, we are on the lookout for the following personnel for our upcoming and existing showrooms.Candidates with good command over english,Malayalam,hindi and other regional languages preferred

*ARCHITECT-LANDSCAPE
B.Arch / Diploma in Architecture with more than 3 years of experience in horticulture,biological science, etc. to create
and maintain outdoor environmental spaces

*MANAGER GUEST RELATION (Male / Female )
MBA / Graduation / Diploma in hospitality management preferable. More than 2 years of experience in customer
relation is must. Age 23-35

*GUEST RELATIONS EXECUTIVE (Male / Female)
Graduation / Plus Two + Diploma (Hospitality / Technical) with professional appearance, Pleasant behaviour,
expertise in customer relations with excellent communication skills.



*SHOWROOM SALES EXECUTIVES
Graduation / Plus Two + Diploma (Hospitality / Technical) .2-3 years of experience in jewellery retailing
(gold, watches, silver, Precious) is essential. Experience in gold checking is also preferred. Age 21-40

*SHOWROOM SALES EXECUTIVES - DIAMONDS
Graduation / Plus Two + Diploma(Hospitality / Technical). 2-3 years of experience in diamonds jewellery retailing is
essential Age 21-40

*SHOWROOM SALES EXECUTIVES TRAINEE
Graduation / Plus Two + Diploma(Hospitality / Technical).Candidates should have an aptitude in counter sales. Age between 21-28

*ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR / ELECTRICIAN
3 years diploma/ITI in Electrical woth 2-3 years of experience.Freshers can also apply

*SMITH 
Candidate with experience in the same field. Age below 40

*SECURITY GUARD
SSLC with experience in the same field. Ex-serviceman and driving license holder preferred.Age below 50

*HOUSE KEEPING EXECUTIVE
SSLC. Dipoma / Certificate in House Keeping Preferred .Age below 25

*COOK/COOK HELPERS
Experienced hands preferred

*DRIVER
SSLC with valid four wheeler license

Best salary package and chances to work in our showrooms abroad

Interested candidatesmay walk-in for an interview with passport size photographs and certificate on 23-3-13,
Time: 10am-3pm

1)Malabar gold & diamonds, State High way ,Calicut Road,Edapal
2)Rose International ,Kodathipady, Nilamboor.(Manjeri Nilamboor Road)
3)Sangamam Residency , Masjid Road , Thazhepalam , Tirur
4)Royal Plaza Shopping Complex, Opp KSRTC Bus Stand ,Perinthalmanna

Those who are unable to attend the interview may forward their resume within 7 days alog with post applied for,passport size
photograph, contact number, qualification and experience details to:

HR Manager,Malabar Group,
Corporate Office, 3rd Floor , Malabar Gate,
Ram Mohan Road, Calicut-673004

Email:hrd@malabargroups.com
Log in to www.malabarjobs.in

manorama
20-3-13


10 comments:

  1. sir , i am jogarao....i have experience nearly 5 years in retail field....& 1 1/2 year experience in khazana jewellery .... pzt i am searching for job, if u have any vacancy can u call me plz .....
    ph:-8978670781
    email id :- godijogarao@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir, my name is Shiraz Baig with SSLC passed age 19 years want to take training as counter sales and work for your company for long period of time. Please help me in this regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sir my name is jeeva.
    I am working in kalyan jewellers in Hydrabath branch. I am interested in Gulf vacancies.
    My cantact number 9940864613
    Mail id logujeeva88@gmail.com
    4 years in kalyan jewellers experience

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello sir my name is mohammed rizwan
    iam present working in atlas jewellery india ltd.so iam interested in gulf vancancies so i have passport also
    so iam experience in gold in mohammed khan & sons almost 2 years,so i hope giving chance to me. so i give my 100 persent salesmanship ur showroom
    my contact number 9743786871
    mail id :mdrizwan786871@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello sir my name is mohammed rizwan
    iam present working in atlas jewellery india ltd.so iam interested in gulf vancancies so i have passport also
    so iam experience in gold in mohammed khan & sons almost 2 years,so i hope giving chance to me. so i give my 100 persent salesmanship ur showroom
    my contact number 9743786871
    mail id :mdrizwan786871@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir,
    I am Abdul Samad. Frome, Kannur.
    I am working in Fathima Gold Kannur.
    So interested in gulf vacancies.
    I am 2 year experience in JOYAlUKKAS BANGALORE.
    My ph:9895476695
    Mail:samadkhan95@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir,
    I am Abdul Samad. Frome, Kannur.
    I am working in Fathima Gold Kannur.
    So interested in gulf vacancies.
    I am 2 year experience in JOYAlUKKAS BANGALORE.
    My ph:9895476695
    Mail:samadkhan95@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sir,
    I am Jobin Baby,from pala,
    I am working in inditrade capital ltd.
    as a senior dealer.I have 16 years experiance in sales.
    Kindy let me know in any vacancies in your firm.
    My ph:9562235155
    Mai:jbjobinbaby2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir,
    I am Jobin Baby,from pala,
    I am working in inditrade capital ltd.
    as a senior dealer.I have 16 years experiance in sales.
    Kindy let me know in any vacancies in your firm.
    My ph:9562235155
    Mai:jbjobinbaby2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sir my name Periyasamy.
    Iam B.sc(cs) student.
    Jewellery sales man in experience 1 years. Iam perfect sales man. So contact call 8637696743 and Email periyasamy763962@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete